- Sex type: Male (XY) or female (XX); the innate, immutable, genetically-determined condition of being male or female. The anatomical, physiological, and genetic characteristics associated with being male or female
- Sexual orientation: An emotional, romantic, or sexual attraction to another person.
- Gender identity: The psychological sense of being male or female
- Social gender role: The cultural norms that
By the late 1980’s gay, lesbian, and bisexual activists began to successfully employ strategies to radically change America’s perception of homosexual behavior.
The true facts are:
- Homosexual attraction of young students is usually temporary (if not encouraged) and may be unwanted.
- The homosexual lifestyle carries grave health risks, especially for males.
- For unwanted sexual attractions, therapy